WE ARE EXCITED TO SHARE A NEW OFFERING - ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LITERACY LEADERS!
Literacy Leaders will provide a fun learning environment for elementary students to build literacy skills in a small group setting. Literacy Leaders is led by Mrs. Stacy Atkinson, a certified teacher with experience in literacy mediation and trained in techniques accredited by the International Dyslexia Association.
Literacy Leaders will take place Tuesday afternoons from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM for 5 weeks: October 20th - November 17th.
In Literacy Leaders:
• Students will strengthen current literacy skills, address challenge areas, and build stronger fluency, spelling and reading comprehension by utilizing proven literacy strategies.
• Activities will focus on multi-sensory techniques to engage students, decoding games, phonemic awareness games, and reinforcement methods to improve overall reading comprehension.
• The group size will be kept small to allow for individualized coaching.
Fees & Enrollment:
• Fees will be $150 for the 5-week program.
• To Enroll Click Here. Simply complete the enrollment form for your child and indicate "Elementary School Literacy Leaders" in the notes. You will be contacted directly by Mrs. Atkinson to schedule time for an assessment and get underway!