General School Calendar Highlights
For the 2020-2021 school year, different programs within VMPS will follow different calendars. Below is a highlight of those general dates. To view the complete VMPS calendar by month and activity we invite you to click on the calendar link below.
VMPS Holiday Breaks & Closures:
- VMPS is closed for Labor Day (September 7th), Thanksgiving (November 26th - 27th), Winter Break (December 21st - 25th) and New Year's (3pm closure on December 31st and closed on January 1st), MLK Jr. Day (January 18th), President's Day (February 15th), and Memorial Day (May 31st).
- VMPS is open for Full-Time students the second week of Christmas Break (December 28th - 3pm closure on December 31st).
- VMPS is open for Full-Time students during the week of Spring Break (April 5th - 9th).
The following programs will follow the Fort Mill School District (FMSD) Calendar:
- Half-Day Preschool, Half-Day TK, School Day TK, School Day Kindergarten, After School Care, The Learning Lab for Fort Mill Virtual Academy, and A/B Schedule Care.
- When FMSD is closed for teacher work days and holidays, so too are the aforementioned classrooms at VMPS.
- To reference the FMSD Calendar please visit FMSD 2020-2021 School Calendar.
The following program will follow the South Carolina Connections Academy (SCCA) Calendar:
- The Learning Lab for SCCA
- To reference the SCCA calendar please visit SCCA 2020-2021 School Calendar.
The Learning Lab - Open House/Ice Cream Social
August 13, 2020 |07:00 PM - 08:00 PM -
The Learning Lab Open House/Ice Cream Social will take place on Thursday August 13th at 7:00 p.m. This event is for families who have registered their children in The Learning Lab Progra...
The Learning Lab for SCCA - Student Orientation
August 17, 2020 |09:00 AM - 03:00 PM -
The Learning Lab for SCCA Student Orientation will take place on Monday, August 17th 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. This orientation is for families who have enrolled their children in The L...
The Learning Lab for FMVA & CMS - First Day of School
August 31, 2020 |07:30 AM -