Welcome to the Village Montessori family!
Step One: Create an Account on Procare
Create an account on Procare to begin the registration application process and to view our class offerings by age group. Once you have submitted your registration information, you will receive a confirmation email. We will also receive a confirmation email.
Please note, applying does not guarantee acceptance. We will process your registration application and contact you within 48 hours regarding your child's classroom placement and desired start date.
- Don’t have an account? It’s easy! Just click here to create your account: CREATE YOUR NEW PROCARE ACCOUNT
- Already have an account? Simply click here to log into your account: LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
Step Two: Pay Enrollment Fee via Procare
You will receive an invoice via Procare once your registration application has been submitted. The cost to enroll is $150 per application (per child). This fee is required to finalize registration whether your child is placed in a class or on the waitlist.
If you have any questions regarding the first two steps of the application process, please call us at (803)-462-5288 or email us at email@example.com.
Step Three: Finalize Enrollment & Enrollment Documents
Once we confirm your child's start date, we will send a welcome email and direct you to complete the required enrollment documents below for your child's file. Simply download and print each document, fill them out completely, and then upload them as instructed below. Please also bring all completed documents to school the first day your child attends for their physical file.
Once we receive all required documents, we will complete your child's file, place your child in a class, or on the waitlist, and contact you to let you know your status of enrollment.
Enrollment is on a first come, first served basis. We will call families on our waitlist first prior to offering enrollment to the general public. Siblings also receive preference. This practice applies to continuous enrollment as well as during our annual enrollment period beginning in late January of each year.
Please Note: Village Montessori does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies or other school-administered programs.
Required Enrollment Documents
Please click each link below to download and print the corresponding form. Once you have filled out the form completely, you can upload the form into the designated line below. When all forms are uploaded, please hit submit.
- Download: General Record (DSS Form 2900). This information is required on the SC form to attend. This is provided by your child's pediatrician or the York County Health Department, which can be reached at 803-909-7300. If you have an up-to-date record from another state, the health department will transfer it to a SC form. Typically, new immunizations are due at each birthday check-up. Please call your pediatrician if you are unsure whether or not your child needs an updated immunization form to avoid a delayed start date.
- Download: Immunization Commitment Form
- Download: Release of Children/Authorization Policy Form
- Download: Allergy Treatment Consent Form - This form is required for staff to administer any medication or emergency medication in the event of an unknown allergic reaction. All students with allergies who require any form of mediation must submit a form for epinephrine, Benadryl, etc.
- Download: Medication Authorization Form - This form is required for any medication that is to be administered to a child by a VMPS staff member.
- Download: Parent Signature Form - This form is to indicate you've read our policies and procedures located here: Policies and Procedures.